|| 您當前的位置:首頁 > 醫學英語

護理英語系列--護士常用英語大全

來源:  作者:  (查看評論)
一 門診接待 問候語

(一). 護士與患者初次見面語

1) what is the matter, sir/ madern..先生/女士,你怎么啦?

2) I feel really terrible.我感覺很難受.

3) Right .Now you just go and sit down here.馬上坐下.

4) I'll make an appointment for you. Just 5 minutes.我通知醫生,就是5分鐘.

5) Are you sure? 真的嗎?

6) Yes ,of cause .當然啦.

7) You are so kind ,thanks .你太好啦.!

8) Well. have you got the medical record 你帶病歷了嗎?

9) Yes, I have,帶啦.

10) Thank you.謝謝.

(二) 再次見面

1) Good morning. M r Wang, are you feeling all right? 早晨好,王先生,現在好點嗎?.

2) Good morning. doctor Wang I'm all right now. Thanks for your help 早晨好.生.我的感覺很好.謝謝你幫助.

3) You are welcome. 不客氣


(第二期)

二 急診科用語

1) Hello. What brought you to the emergency room?看什么急怔?

2) I feel vomit. It is awful.我想吐.好難受。

3) I have got severe pains in my belly我的肚子已經疼了幾次了.

4) Went did it start?什么時候開始

5) Last night.昨天晚上.

6) Has the pain moved? 有疼痛轉移嗎?

7) No, it is not.沒有.

8) Please, Lie down.請躺下.

9) Show me where it hurts most right now?我看一下那里疼?

10) Just here.就是這里.

11) Is it serious?嚴重嗎?

12) Don't worry. Let's ask the doctor for his advice 別擔心,我讓醫生來看你.

三 電話用語

(一)撥打、找人電話

1) Good morning. is that nursing department? 早晨好.是護理部嗎?

2) Yes, can I help you? 是的,我能幫助你嗎?

3) Well , I'd like to speak to head nurse Huang.是的,我想找黃護士長

4) Hold the line, please.請等一下。

5) Sorry, keep you waiting .she is not here. May I take you message? 對不起,給你久了。

6) Thanks.謝謝

I'll call back later. Bye.我回頭再打給她.

(二)接聽電話

1) Hello. This is the surgery department 喂,這是外科

2) This is Mary speaking. Can I talk to doctor Wang?我是馬麗,我能找一下王醫生嗎?

3) He has an operation this morning. Do you have anything urgent?他有一個手術今天上午.你有急事嗎?

4) Yes, I think so.是的.

5) Well I'll tell him as soon as he comes back. May I take your telephone number?等他回來后我馬上告訴他.你能不能留下你的電話號碼?

6) It is 95678312行, 號碼是95678312

7) All right. 9568312. I got it. Bye. 9568312 我記下了.再見.

(三)結束電話對話

1) . I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。

2) I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight. 我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。

3) It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?

4) I won't keep you any longer.我不耽誤你時間了。

5) I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office. 我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。


四 住院常用語


(一)交流語

1) How do you do? / Good morning! 你好!

2) What can I do for you?/Can I help you?我能給你幫助嗎?

3) I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..我要領您到床邊去.請跟我來.這是您的床位.

4) The toilet is over there. 廁所在那邊。

5) We supply hot water. 我們供應熱水

6) Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.請等一會兒,我去通知醫生.

7) Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.瑪麗是您的負責護士/醫生

8) Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要幫助時,請告訴我們.

9) Smoking is not allowed here.病房內不準吸煙。

10) Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我問您幾個問題嗎?

11) We need some information from you. 我們需要從您這兒收集一些信息.

12) Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子還疼嗎?

13) I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armp我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下.

14) Let me feel your pulse.讓我測一下您的脈搏.

15) I'll test/take your blood pressure. 我要測量您的血壓.

16) I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar lev我要 取一滴指血做血糖測定, 需要刺一下手指.

17) I'll take some blood from your arm now. 現在我要從您的胳膊抽血.

18) Don't take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之后不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血.


(二) 安慰語

1 .Never mind/It doesn’t matter沒關系

2 .Don’t worry不要擔心

3. Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要緊張, 操作者是高手

4. You will recover soon.您很快就會康復的

5. Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.請兩周后來看醫生復查

五.臨床用語

(一)內科用語

1.Take a seat, please. 請坐

2.Would you like a cup of water? 你喝水嗎?

3.Yes, please.好的.

4.Would you please show me your hospitalization certificate?你的住院證明呢?

5.Here you are.在這里

6. Thanks.謝謝!

7. Please wait a minute. I'll prepare something for you.

8. O.K. everything's down. 給你準備好.

9. Sorry keep you waiting給你久等了.

10.This way please. 請這邊走.

(二)外科用語

1 let me have a look how is your leg doing today.我看看你的腿今天怎么樣了?

2 It is very painful.疼的要命.

3 Now the anaesthesia has worn off.麻醉已過了.

4 How long will this pain last?要疼多久啊?

5 I m afraid it will last about two weeks.估計要兩周吧.

6 Make the most of your time in bed ,you don't have to work.絕大多數的時間在床上,不要做什么事情.

7 Thank you , doctor.謝謝你, 醫生.

(三)手術用語

1. what kind of surgery has he had?他做什么手術?

2. A chest operation.胸部手術.

3. Is he allergic to meperidine? 他對麻醉藥過敏嗎?

4. Did he lose much blood and duing the surgery?手術期間流血多嗎?

5. He losd a bit of blood一點點.

6. How about his urine output?. 小便呢?

7. About 500ml .500㏄左右

六 出院用語

1. You're going to be discharged tomorrow.你明天可以出院了.

2. Is that so? I 'm so happy to tear that真的嗎?我太高興了.

3. Congratulations, You've recovered!你康復了,祝賀你!

4. Any questions tell me, please. I can do best for you.有什么問題請告訴我,我會盡力幫助你的.

5. I will do. You are so kind to me. Thank you very much.我會的.你對我太好了.非常感謝.

6. You are welcome .I hope you feel better soon .不客氣,我希望你盡快的康復.

七 健康教育

1. May I give you some suggestions.?我能給你一些建議嗎?

2. OK行.

3. First, have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food.首先要休息好.然后戒煙,戒酒.最后食物要有營養.

4. Well, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath 對了,當你洗澡時不要刺激傷口.

八 同事 朋友用語

1. Morning/Good morning! 早晨好!or Good morning every body 大家早晨好!

2. How are you? 你好嗎?

3. I am fine. Thanks! How about you? 我很好,謝謝。你呢?

4. I am fine too. 我也一樣。

5. How is your family?你家里好嗎?

6. We are all fine. Thanks 很好,謝謝。

7. How are you doing?你好嗎?

8. Good /Great.好!

9. How is your work?最近工作怎么樣?

10. OK./Fine./Not bad.不算太壞。

11. I must be going.我不得不走了。

12. See you soon/See you later.再見  !

13. Keep in touch, Please。保持聯系
考試輔導
最近更新內容
Google廣告
ky开元棋牌官网下载 nba常规赛什么时 手机打鱼游戏破解教程 捕鱼达人3正版 大众麻将四人麻将规则 九游棋牌官网? 彩库宝典的网址go6hcom 西甲直播 大嘴棋牌游戏中心好 能赚钱的手机网络游戏 免费网上兼职赚钱